[3830] TBDC W1NN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 29 19:47:14 EST 2019

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 12:45
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 462  Total Score = 1,701

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Score as calculated by Win-Test ver 4.13.0 which gives 1 point for QSOs with
grids within 500 km and 12-17 points for EU QSOs. Other logging programs seem to
give higher values.  It will all be worked out in the final results.

I got on about 90 minutes late as I didn't set the alarm clock and work up
naturally around 7:30 AM Japan time.  I didn't plan to put in so many hours but
it's an easy contest to operate remote from Japan so I spent most of the day on
the radio.  Things got pretty slow around 4AM EST!

Condx were the best since the last sunspot minimum and maybe even better.  The
band was really quiet.  I worked a lot more EU than normal and was excited to be
called by ZL.  Even many super weak EU stations could hear me.  That usually
doesn't happen. However, I never heard any KH6 or KL7 or SA/CA except for the
HR5.

Thanks to the Boring guys for a great event!

Station:  K3,K3Zero Mini, RemoteRig boxes, dipole sloping from 70' to 35'.

73, Hal W1NN remote from Tokyo