[3830] CQ160 SSB KH6CJJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 24 17:38:00 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii

Total:  QSOs = 6  State/Prov = 4  Countries = 2  Total Score = 282

Club: Maui ARC

Comments:

My first attempt at 160 SSB...very tough low power from this far away.
Conditions were very bad Friday night.  They were better Saturday night, but
after all day in the NAQP RTTY, I did not spend much time on 160.  During the
short time I was on, I heard ZF9CW quite loud, but he was working Europeans and
I did not try and work him with my pea shooter from here.