[3830] CQ160 CW SK3W Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 15:26:17 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: SK3W
Operator(s): DL1IAO SM3SGP SM5AJV SM5EPO SM5IMO
Station: SK3W

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 1522  State/Prov = 30  Countries = 85  Total Score = 1,005,445

The propagation was rather bad and we had no real run to NA or JA. The openings
was very short.

For the first time we used some serious inband equipment together with DxLog's
inhibit feature.

The newly repaired full-size 4-square, played very well. For RX we tried to use
a short RX-vertical (tuned for 160), a Beverage aimed to NA, and a non-tuned
R7000. The RX-antennas was used only for the inband operation.

Thanks for all the QSO's!