[3830] CQ160 CW ED8W(OM5RW) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 15:28:08 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: ED8W
Operator(s): OM5RW
Station: EA8DO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: La Palma

Total:  QSOs = 1075  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 75  Total Score = 1,329,250

Great contest as always. CONDX the first night was horrible, with slow rates
during the first few hours. Then prior to our sun rise the situation has changed
and fun started with mixed pile up from EU and NA.
The second night was real pleasure when condx become better.
Our BIG THANKS goes to Manolo EA8DO and his xyl Mari EA8LF for great hospitality
and for another chance for me to use his UFB station.
TKS for calling us and hope to be QRV from this beatiful place soon.
Miro OM5RW