[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 30 09:07:51 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 30

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  88  Mults = 86  Total Score = 7,568

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

While 88 means one thing in hamspeak, it only means 12 less than 100 in CWTs.
:-(

Nonetheless, great fun with great ops.

Back to trying to figure out how my new radio works; still cannot do SO2R with
it and not much in the way of even SO1R.  Thank goodness I kept the cabling in
place from my K3S and can easily get it on the air. I'm coming to the conclusion
I've made a grievous mistake with this new radio. It's 95% computer time spent
vs. on-the-air time.

Sorry for the rant. I feel much better now.

Hasta 19z, hopefully with the new radio.

73,
Dale, kg5u
Houston, TX

Station: