[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 30 23:06:11 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 31

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  106  Mults = 106  Total Score = 11,236

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Wow. Using the new radio: Flex6600M. Still rocky on its operation, so SO1R this
time out; haven't figured out how SO2R works on this machine. BUT, 40m looked
flat on the panadapter, so started on 80m with the intent of moving to 40m
later. Later never came. I think I did a couple of S&P QSOs till I found a
'spot'. There I stayed until about 0357 and went casting about for unworked
'regulars'.

Great fun and the band was in superb conditions.

Thanks for the QSO's and see you in the NCCC Ladder and the NA Sprint CW.

73,
Dale, kg5u
Houston, TX

Station: