[3830] CWopsT K3US LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jun 8 03:24:58 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 5

Call: K3US
Operator(s): K3US
Station: K3US

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Hello to CWA'ers everywhere!

This was my first ever foray into CWT.
And first score posting ever on 3830...
This was a "get your feet wet" time for me...

eg, a "shakedown cruise" testing out our Field Day
setup for club's 40/15CW station,
using Flex 6500 N1MM+ and CW Skimmer....
several "bugs" were found and solved,
uh oh  (new station captain here....
"why isn't it working?"  Uh oh, duh, and whoops.

..most importantly....QSOs were made,
fun was had!  Glad we fixed everything
afore the end....and finally snagged
10 big contacts.  hmmm,
1 hr goes by pretty fastly.

Anyways, looking forward to the "slow hand" CWT
version next week, "Lord willing and I live to do it".

God bless!  and 73,
John K3US
Fairfax, VA

PS if you are a CW operator in DC area
without a club, who would like to get on
this FD pls contact me  (QRZ listing good).
Come Join our club this Field Day,
Vienna Wireless Society.  And let's see if we
can't get you some good BIC time!

K4XY  5A this year   (2) CW + (1) Digi/CW stations
FD location
Burke Lake Park   Fairfax Station, VA

ViennaWireless.net