[3830] CWopsT K3US LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 14 00:31:33 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 12

Call: K3US
Operator(s): K3US
Station: K3US

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  31  Mults = 31  Total Score = 961

2nd CWT foray.  Shakedown cruise for our
40/15CW FD station   Flex 6500 w/N1MM+
lot of moving parts w/CW Skimmer
and boat anchor commander as "newby" SDR
op.  Tripled my score, got some adrenaline
going.

Thanks for the Q's.  Hope to see you next CWT.

PS
If you are a Field Day enthusiast in DC/MD/VA
area this FD and don't have a FD "home"
 pls join us at Burke Lake Park  Fairfax Station
VA.  Just south of the Golf Clubhouse.  Contact me
ahead of time to see if I can schedule you
some operating time! We are 5A and have 2CW
plus 1 CW/Dig stations this year.
See our club website ViennaWireless.net.

Thanks.   PLease bring interested folks young or
          older to our GOTA tent!  We will put them
          ON THE AIR!

73, John K3US