[3830] TBDC K4XL Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 16 06:31:30 EDT 2019

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Total:  QSOs = 154  Total Score = 293

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were quite poor.  Not so much because of QRN, but the sigs were weak
and not very plentiful.  Despite having my best ears on, no European
opening...just one Q. G4UFK was my sole EU contact.  Some sigs were unusually
loud due to spotlight effect, and others were well-water weak.  Love the Stew
Perry tests.  Beverages came in handy, but also caused me to ask for repeats
when I was slow getting the right antenna selected.  Thanks for the Qs.