[3830] ARRLDX SSB KP3Z(NP4Z) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 4 17:08:39 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KP3Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: Puerto Rico

   40: 1653    58
   20: 2445    60
   15:  342    40
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 5204   269  Total Score = 4,199,628

Club: Los chachos contest club

Comments:

It was a good time considering that 15 meters was the worse i've seen but the
low bands were fantastic. Cought the flu on friday and that took a significant
part of my voice and had to take long rests both days due to headaches, in spite
of feeling miserable kept hi spirits and enjoyed working many friends.

It always amazes me that with such bad propagation, US stations were plentiful
and seemed to have fun too and thats the name of the game.

73's Felipe
NP4Z