[3830] ARRLDX SSB IR4X M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 4 17:15:23 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4VEQ I4TJE IK4ZGO IK4UPB IT9RGY
Station: IR4X

Class: M/S HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Single All-Band HP
QTH: JN54OL

   40: 1374    51
   20: 1523    60
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3288   176  Total Score = 1,734,480

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

What a hard contest weekend!!
I don't remember an arrl without US stations on 15.
We spent the first night on 40 trying to get some calls out of a terrible noise.

20 meters close early in the evening with a short reopening only on saturday.

Dreaming a weak signal on 15 from K3LR or K1TTT but not sigs at all.
But never give up.
Thank you for calling us and being so patient to repeat call several times.
73 de IR4X team.