[3830] CQWW CW KA1J SOSB160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 19:20:28 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KA1J
Operator(s): KA1J
Station: KA1J

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  189    20       71

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

A fun time. I was able to get out better the first night but heard a whole lot
more than I could work on the first night. Improved later as the band spread out
but it was part of the "Magic Band" Tried to reach several people with
excellent signals but they never had a clue I was there, just part of the game.

Made some inadvertent dupes after coming back from a nap. For some reason N1MM
logged them as on 14MHZ and all the same frequency 14.025 I think, but I was
running S&P & I had only been on 160, never listened to another band. No
idea why or how, had to fix that. Cosmic rays I guess...

Nice to hear so much activity.

C U next time.

73,

Gary