[3830] CQWW CW AB3CX SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 19:20:34 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: AB3CX
Operator(s): AB3CX
Station: AB3CX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: WNY

  160:   92    15       56
   80:  451    26      100
   40:  636    33      127
   20: 1226    31      133
   15:  120    22       74
   10:   21     9       15

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The Sunday opening to EU on 20M was a little reminiscent of the better days with
lots going on in Zone 16. Bad for me I dawdled on 20M too long Saturday morning
before moving to 15M and may have missed some mults to EU there as Sunday found
15M in poorer shape. However there were some great moments getting thru pileups
and highs and lows. Love this contest, looking forward to the 160s.