[3830] CQWW CW WN4AFP SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 21:45:10 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: SC

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   53    10       27
   40:  222    23       74
   20:  196    21       73
   15:   53    15       36
   10:    5     5        5

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

With the help of my friend N4IQ, I have a multi-band OCF dipole at 55'. This was
my first contest experience with the new antenna and my trusty IC-751. The
on-air experience was amazing. I was working just about every station that I
could hear. A majority of the contacts were made with only one attempt, so the
antenna made a huge difference for me. Last year's score was 206k with 21 hours.
Almost completed the DXCC in the weekend by working 95 different DXCC countries.
I also worked 25 of the 39 zones. I didn't have anything to use on 160m, but I
did work the other 5 bands. I worked a few new countries like.. 3B8, 6V7, V5 and
even a C5. The conditions were great for me on all the bands. I even caught a
quick 10m opening to ZD7W land. That was a positive surprise. This was my best
score as a Single-Op in the CQWW and I can't wait to put in a full-time effort
next year.

The Swamp Fox Contest Group was on the air in this contest. I was in touch with
several members during the contest, including the focused NU4E and the efficient
N4XL. I heard a few more on the air making some noise... WB4HRL and K7OM. Visit
https://www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com/ to learn more about the SFCG.

Thanks to all for the contacts!  73s Dave WN4AFP