[3830] CWopsT N5ZO/KL7(@KL7SB) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 24 13:23:51 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 24

Call: N5ZO/KL7
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: KL7SB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alaska

Total:  52  Mults = 45  Total Score = 2,340

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I got to station sometime after 02z and realized 10 mins before CWT that maybe I
could get on air for it from new country.  Did not have time to figure out all
SO2R peculiarities with Steve's setup, so just operated one radio at the time.
Some stations in far East US had clearly difficulty to hear me.  But worked few
Eastern Europeans with loud signals on 40.  Tnx for QSOs and hope to see you all
from KL7RA M/M this weekend.  73 de Marko