[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 22 10:12:16 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 22

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  148  Mults = 148  Total Score = 21,904

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

40M band OK.  Participation great. Thanks for all QSOs.  At 1900Z, I expect to
be N4B OJ FL, again practicing for remote operation of N4BP for the Florida QSO
Party on this weekend.  I need to be more comfortable using the RIT occasionally
by using the mouse.  Hope to work you all thia afternoon and again on the
weekend when KU8E, N4BP, and I will be sharing N4B, one of the FQP Spelling Bee
stations.  OJ is a tribute to the founder of the Florida Contest Group, Jim
White, K4OJ, now a silent key.  73, John, K4BAI.