[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 23 00:10:14 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  135  Mults = 121  Total Score = 16,335

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

40M was quite nice. Skip was not too long and west coast signals were also
strong.  But, the rate dropped and I went to 80M where the QRN was quite strong.
 We are predicted to have storms here tomorrow.  Sorry for some I couldn't pick
out under the static bursts.  Other than the QRN, 80 was pretty good with good
signals from W7OMm in WA and I2WIJ in Italy.  Hope to work ou all in the FLA QSO
Party this weekend, when I will participate remotely with KU8E and N4BP from
Bob's place in South Florida with the call, N4B, part of the FQP's Spelling Bee.
 73, John, K4BAI.