[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 5 10:19:53 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  127  Mults = 127  Total Score = 16,129

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was almost a nightmare.  First contest with a new computer. Thought we had
it all set up yesterday, but we didn't.  The F key messages were supposed to
have been saved for all CWTs, but the messages that came up were for the NCCC
NS.  Made quick changes on the fly. Biggest problem was that the computer screen
kept having one of two different pop up boxes that cut off the logging screen
and I had to scramble to make that go away and get the cursor back into the call
sign box. This must have happened at least 100 times.  Don't know how to prevent
that from happening, but there must be some way!  Thanks for all QSOs.  73,
John, K4BAI.