[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 6 00:16:12 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 6

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  132  Mults = 132  Total Score = 17,424

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

40M good tonight.  Thanks for all QSOs, but especially a number of Europeans who
stayed up late or got up early and AH6KO and CM8NMN.  40M is good shape tonight.
 Problems I experienced this morning were mostly cured by turning off the
internet connection.  But, still had about three instances of something unwanted
popping up and causing delay until I could get back into the logging program.
73, John, K4BAI.  Looking forward to WAECW this weekend.