[3830] NAQP SSB N8SBE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 21:37:26 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N8SBE
Operator(s): N8SBE
Station: N8SBE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

Total:  332   120  Total Score = 39,840

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I believe a personal best for this contest.  All S&P and was able to
maintain an average of 33 contacts an hour throughout the first 10 hours of the
contest.  10 was open for sporadic E, 15 was open as well, 20 was the most
fruitful, but a lot of contacts were had on 40, and a lesser number on 80.
Since I pulled the plug at midnite ET, 80 likely would have done better, and I
didn't even try 160 from my location, which is covered up in plasma TV garbage
in the evening.  I was amazed at the ears on the stations I contacted.
Sometimes the QRM was fierce, and at others the QSB was horrific.  Thanks, guy,
for pulling me out! 2-el quad at 40 ft for 10-15-20m, ZS6BKW dipole fed with
window line for 40-80m at 35 ft.