[3830] ARRL 160 K5TMT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 14:16:10 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K5TMT
Operator(s): K5TMT
Station: K5TMT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 10:19

Total:  QSOs = 150  Sections = 52  Countries = 6  Total Score = 16,380

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This is my 3rd ARRL 160 contest.  My primary goal was to beat last year's score,
which I did (just barely)!  The noise floor was around S3 the majority of the
time, but there were some pretty bad static crashes early Sunday morning.
Antenna is a homemade 80-10 fan dipole at 25' and it was a constant struggle to
be heard, especially running low power.  With that said, I still believe that
this is my favorite contest of the year and I'm looking forward to the next
one!

73, Matt - K5TMT