[3830] ARRL 160 K3UA(@K3LR) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 14:17:10 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3LR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WPA

Total:  QSOs = 1126  Sections = 83  Countries = 33  Total Score = 297,192

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to Tim K3LR for allowing me to practice to get my code speed increased
and give me confidence with hitting the F1 key.  Had a great time operating.
The K3LR station is one of a kind and brings lots of joy to the many operators
who have frequented the shack.  Thanks Tim!

Everyone sounded great and lots of great operating.  The band was sure packed so
we all had to have lots of patience with finding clear frequencies.

Europe was never super good but had lots call in Friday night up until the
European sunrise which really didn't produce anything.

See everyone in the Ten Meter test.  Hope we get some openings.

73,
Phil K3UA