[3830] ARRL 10 WB8WKQ SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 22:50:39 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  228    46
  SSB:  161    32
-------------------
Total:  389    78  Total Score = 88,560

Unfortunately, missed Friday night and heard it was good.  In fact, came home
and checked 10, and it was open from midnight to 1 am local, at least.  Made a
quick 30 Q's.  Saturday seemed "so-so" and the band seemed to die here
around 3 pm local (2000z).  Got up a little late on Sunday (can you see a
pattern here for excuses?) so missed a little bit.  Only worked one EU (S53A, I
think).  But, Sunday seemed great to me compared to Saturday.  The west coast
was booming in and it was a lot of fun.  I looked back on my previous scores and
haven't done this well since 2017.  It's making me think there's some hope still
for us climbing back up the sunspot cycle.  Thanks for all the Q's.