[3830] ARRL 10 W6JBR SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 22:53:22 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W6JBR
Operator(s): W6JBR
Station: W6JBR

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Oceanside CA USA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:43

   CW:  66     26
  SSB:  10      3
-------------------
Total:  76     29  Total Score = 9,656

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Friday, after the start of the contest, I was very pleased to find that 10
meters was open- especially since I got on at 7pm- well after gray line. It was
open all the way to the east coast- and it stayed open until after 9pm.
My noise floor was S=ZERO! It was a pleasure to be able to easily hear the
weakest signals with clarity.

I played a short time during each of the next two days, with smaller openings.

I hope that this is just the beginning of improved propagation for 10 meters, as
this solar cycle swings upward.

Thanks for the Qs. I hope to see you again soon.

73,

JR

Station-
K3/100 + P3