[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 16 15:57:13 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 16

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 48 min

Total:  136  Mults = 136  Total Score = 18,496

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

I was in the house and lost track of time.  Apparently I still have not adjusted
to the time change and go to the house at noon for lunch and get involved in
something and forget it's time for CWT. This would have been a good session.  A
nice smooth run the entire time, but left a lot of guys out of the log.

Amazing to work LZ5R, I2WIJ, DK9PY at 1330Z local time -- middle of the day.
Skip was good with just a few W6 getting through, and not much W7.  East coast
was not particularly strong, but enough in there to keep things going.  The W9s
who were weak this morning became workable. VE# is usually pounding in, but not
so strong this time.

It was enjoyable to watch the first snow flurries of the season.