[3830] MnQP K1RO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 3 11:52:57 EST 2020

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2020

Call: K1RO
Operator(s): K1RO
Station: K1RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH

  160:
   80:      27        9
   40:      61       40
   20:      52       48
-------------------------
Total:     140       97  Mults = 70  Total Score = 33,180

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Let's just say that propagation was not kind this weekend. I was disappointed to
miss quite a few counties this time after missing just one last year. In
particular, I just couldn't hear K0PC and N0HJZ a lot of the time, after working
them from virtually all of their counties the past two years. There's always
next year!

Still, with the good activity and great ops, this contest is always a fun way to
spend a winter Saturday. Thanks for all the Qs.