[3830] VtQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 3 12:02:14 EST 2020

                    Vermont QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc

  160:    4      1
   80:    6             1
   40:    8      6      1
   20:    8      5      1
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   26     12      3  CW Mults = 14  Ph Mults = 8  Dig Mults = 4  Total Score = 1,820

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

I have flu and it will be better stay at home (13 Celsius at the begenning in
HAMShack not good for flu) but I can give some points in MN QP to my friends so
during the MNQP I hunted also stations from Vermont.

K1VMT, W1NVT, W1JXN did his good job as last years and was QRV on several bands
+ modes. Thanks for 4,7,7 QSOs. But where are all other stations from VT?? also
W1BD bonus station I never heard ...
Thanks also KE1VT for 6 QSO and K1IB/M 6 QSO.

K1VIT/R was only SSB on part of the 40m and 80m band where EU station can't
transmit ... no any QSO and missed also this multipliers :(

Thanks for all QSO's!

73, Laci OM2VL