[3830] RTTY WPX AB4B SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 10 11:38:39 EST 2020

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Not much op time hr however now have RTTY capability after some 15 yrs.
New radio (FTDX-101D) allows one to use USB cable as only interface to PC.
Just had issue with getting N1MM+ and MMTTY to work together. Had some time to
op at the end of the event. I was just a rookie in making a Q. Have to fine tune
MMTTY some and look at GRTTY and 2-Tone. Lots of software since last time I
delved into this mode.

WIll be all in for the next RTTY event I can assure.

Tim , AB4b Toonersville,AL  - IN the Heart of Dixie