[3830] RTTY WPX NN4RB SOAB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 10 11:41:35 EST 2020

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11:10

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Friday night started out OK, however the internet and phone service stopped.
And of course I was using spots because this contest it was allowed on all
classes.  During whole contest I was aggravated with the internet and phone
(same service) going in and out.  Saturday I had my only hardware problem, in
that my transmitter locked. I escaped out and restarted the PC.  Thought I would
get some more time in on Sunday afternoon but that did not pan out.  All search
and pounce and I had fun.

Rick
NN4RB
ICOM IC-756PROIII
Micro Ham micro Keyer II
Mosely CL-36 at 61'
OCF at about 44' with Kat-500 at the base
N1MM+ & MMTTY and 2-Tone