[3830] NAQP CW W0MU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 10:43:41 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 6:12

Total:  473   139  Total Score = 65,747

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Argo Miners

Comments:

Rusty rusty rusty!  Names have been my bane on cw and nothing has changed.  HI!
Sorry to ask for so many fills.

Good to get on and see so many familiar calls after about a year away from
radio.

A very casual effort.  Watched the football games and had other projects that
had to get done.

I never heard N2IC which is crazy!  Nice to get called by my contesting mentors
W0UA and K0RF.

15 was a bust.  I tried a few times but nothing.

20 was odd....bad....something.

80 and 160 really started to improve at the end but I had to QRT early :(