[3830] NAQP SSB K3TD(@K4QPL) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 12:04:04 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K3TD
Operator(s): K3TD K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC

   15:   12     5
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  453   131  Total Score = 59,343

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Intended to be a "real" M/2 but Murphy intervened and we never got the
two computers to properly exchange information so we could dupe check. Should
have done that BEFORE the contest! Anyhow, we had a lot of fun and used the
second radio as exclusive on 160M. Not much antenna there so almost all S&P.
Thanks for the good ears that gave us some good mults and for good participation
on other bands. Decent runs on 80 and 40.
Station: K3s, Icom 7610.
Antennas: TH7 Tribander, 2 x 40M dipoles, 80m Inverted  V, 160M Inverted L with
single elevated radial.
73,
Tad, K3TD
Jim, K4QPL