[3830] CQ160 CW K1EP(K2EP) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 15:07:38 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K2EP
Station: K1TTT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: K1TTT

Total:  QSOs = 889  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 47  Total Score = 261,388

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Dave, K1TTT, for the use of his station this weekend for this contest.
 The band was relatively quiet, although there was increased noise as the
weekend went on.  Europe was heard quite early, even before sunset, but
unfortunately it is not symmetrical, as least for low power.  But once Europe
started hearing NA, it was quite good, even slightly better the second night.
However, there didn't seem to be an Eu sunrise bump in signals.  Maybe everyone
was all worked out by the time sunrise came! The west coast seemed quite loud on
Saturday night/Sunday morning.  Missed ND and WY, as well as KL7. Missed a
handful of VE sections, but those were to be expected.  Although I thought PE
and BC would have been easy. SK was absent too.   Heard a lone WY station
working an impossible and unruly pileup that I declined to participate in.
Thanks for the Qs and see you next time on 160!