[3830] ARRL June VHF K1BX(@K1WHS) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 18 14:14:53 EDT 2020

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: K1BX
Operator(s): K1BX
Station: K1WHS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN43
Operating Time (hrs):

    6: 1319   220
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1319   220  Total Score = 290,180

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

State is Maine FN43mj

Breakdown (only 6m)
CW   294
FT4    5
FT8  109
USB  911

K3, 7/7/7/7 top at 101', 1500W

Dave, K1WHS was able to get 6 meters running again at Dave's station. 2, 222,
432 are in process for future activity.

Nice to work some of the more difficult areas like South Dakota. It was 25 years
ago I operated my last VHF test there - DN83 portable. Was actually able to work
AL1VE/R in DN83 in the test plus 4 others in SD.

CW activity was great. Much more soothing than SSB. Was well above 50.200 for
most of SSB QSOs. FT8 and MSK144 was nearly expendable with the SSB/CW activity.
I wasn't sure which way it would go before the test. It was good after the
E-skip died out and I was able to work it until 1:30 AM.

Thank you Dave for the use of your station and I am thankful for all the QSOs.
QSLs are already arriving!