[3830] ARRLDX SSB N6WM(@N6RO) SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 20:12:38 EDT 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Remote Operation

Total:  122    40  Total Score = 14,640

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started out to be a serious SOSB/15.. did not end up that way.  Not for the
faint of heart.  Even the Mighty RO  15m triple stack was not enough to plow
through bad conditions for a contact on the east side of the Atlantic from
here.

Last QSO in log was JA3YBK.. the only JA worked in the last moments of the test.
 Good luck to my friend Ricardo PY2PT as PX2A for his SOSB 15!  Also great to
have a qso with my friend Jacky ZL3CW as ZM1A.  both were big signals.  Also
thanks to all the folks in SA and central A/Caribbean for keeping the band
alive.

All remote..
Condx:
Flex 6600-M via Smart Link and Remote Rig for PTT/audio
Power Genius XL
5 X 5 X 5 stack
Lots of patience

73 and seeya next time!