[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 4 15:42:42 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 4

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  120  Mults = 119  Total Score = 14,280

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Very good results this time, despite the usual problems of being heard on 20
meters. Attempts at a run on 20 were fruitless, so I went to a 40 meter run
pretty quickly, using the second radio for S&P on 20 to pick up a few extra
contacts. Conditions were good, and I ended up with a new personal best for a
SO2R session. I'm slowly getting the hang of this technique; hope I've learned
enough for it to pay off in Sweepstakes this weekend. I'll probably run the
0300Z session just to get in some extra practice. It's a good thing the time
change means burning just a wee bit less midnight oil for the late stint. See
everyone then.

73...
Randy, W8FN