[3830] WAE RTTY WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 15 20:56:24 EST 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 14:33

   80:   36   36     0    52
   40:  117  117    48    69
   20:  213  213   253   100
   15:   20   20    68    30
Total:  755  755   369   251  Total Score = 189,505

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

I started using DXLab WinWarbler, made about 25 QSOs but didn't add them.  I
tried getting N1MM+ working but it wasn't until Saturday that I got it working
with VOX.

To bad too because on Friday 80m was open to Europe, there were lots of stations
I missed working.  On well, at least I got it working.

The WAE contests are my favorite, because they are so challenging, especially in
CW.