[3830] WAE RTTY K2QO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 15 20:56:31 EST 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: K2QO
Operator(s): K2QO
Station: K2QO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY

   20:  42    42   10     42
   15:   1     1           2
Total:  43    43   10     44  Total Score = 2,332

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

First time trying this contest and it was a chore. I spent more time reading the
N1MM manual and watching YouTube how to videos than operating. But next year
will be easier :-)

Apologies to the guy in G-land that tried to send me QTCs. At first I thought he
lost his mind figuring that our locations were reversed. Guessing how to accept
"illegal" QTCs on the fly didn't fly. **THEN** I looked at the rules.

73,
Mark K2QO