[3830] ARRL Sep VHF AA4ZZ Limited Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Sep 18 15:30:50 EDT 2020

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2020

Call: AA4ZZ
Operator(s): AA4ZZ W4MW
Station: AA4ZZ

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: NC

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  603   169  Total Score = 101,907

Club: Carolina DX Association

myself (AA4ZZ) on 144, 222 and 432. Because of the significantly reduced number
of operators, we reduced the complexity of our station somewhat as well. We used
one TS-2000 on 144, 432 and on 222 with a new Q5 Signal  transverter.
This was the first contest where a number of stations successfully asked us to
QSY on FT8. Hopefully these FT8 QSYs become a regular part of VHF Contesting.
We largely missed out on the big opening to that was happening in the NE. We had
no Es on six.