[3830] NAQP CW K1TR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 08:49:17 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K1TR
Operator(s): K1TR
Station: K1TR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1027   164  Total Score = 168,428

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC First Responders

Comments:

My 40+ year old A3S is mostly broken on 15m (high SWR, directivity is reversed),
which didn't help me with the paltry propagation on on the high bands. 160
wasn't as productive as in past years, not sure why. 40 was the band that keeps
on giving, even though I am using just a plain old dipole in the trees.
It is always fun to have a long string of 100+ hours and to work so many
friends!