[3830] NAQP CW KC9EE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 08:49:48 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KC9EE
Operator(s): KC9EE
Station: KC9EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   20:  49     20
   15:   8      5
Total:  57     25  Total Score = 1,425

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Portland Head Lighthouse

Comments:

My apologies for the dismal amount of time I was able to allocate for this one.
I spent a good amount of time when I sat down S&Ping while I worked my way
up the band looking for a run freq.  20 meters was very easy to establish a run.
 Unfortunately, it was about immediately interrupted by well intentioned friends
who stopped by to investigate the progress of our outdoor project.  I guess it
was my fault for not keeping them all updated.  Needless to say, after that bit
of socializing and dinner at Jonah's, Capt Gare was DONE!

73,

Gary KC9EE