[3830] KsQP W0L(AB0TX) Portable LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 29 22:00:05 EDT 2021

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2021

Call: W0L
Operator(s): AB0TX
Station: W0L

Class: Portable LP
QTH: Portable

   80:    7
   40:  174     69
----------------------------
Total:  489    181      0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 96,778

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Operated Portable at Pine Haven Camp Ground in Stafford County (STA). Very nice
place to operate. Ran Air conditioner pretty hard. Pretty hot and windy but not
a bad spot. Bands weren't too bad. 20 meters was a little strange. I would work
Germany, then Colorado on 20 meters? Go figure. Had to shut down pretty early on
Sunday due to high wind and lightening and potent thunderstorms that came
through the area. Had a good time and got to work Bob (W0BH) with his three 1X1
calls. He drove right by my camp ground as I was talking to him. See everyone
next year! AB0TX/W0L

TS-590SG
Force 12 40XK Homebrew clone Vertical 10,15,20,40.
Trans World TW-2010 Vertical 10,15,20.
80 meter wire @ 30 feet.
40 meter wire @ 30 feet.
K1EL Winkeyer USB