[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 2 22:19:14 EST 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 3

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3B
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx

  160:   4      4
   80:  16     12
   40:  25     19
   20:   8      6
   15:   1      1
Total:  54     41  Total Score = 2,214

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Quite a ride, with a rare five bander w/K0VBU, with whom I had some skip on
fifteen! I tried to be more aggressive with CQing and interleaving on two bands
and got off to a good start. Had only two not-great five min segments:

11, 11, 7, 10, 6, and a good 9 to close. I struggle on 80 and 160 from here.
Gotta get my SAL30 repaired as it's dead.

Seemed to hold a thin 3 or 4 QSO lead over my good bud, KZ5D. Hope it holds up.
We chat on the phone the next day. Always look forward to that.

Recall through the fog how loud K9BGL is on 80 and 160...without looking at the
log but believe he's on both bands.

Missed "Big Mike" (RE) tonight. Hope all is OK in Indy land.

What a thrill to "click." Thanks to all for the fast and FB
operating.

Jim N3BB