[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 9 22:35:39 EST 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 10

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX

  160:   8      7
   80:  23     16
   40:  20     14
   20:   2      2
Total:  53     39  Total Score = 2,067

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Good middle segment, shaky ending. The hardest part for me with TR4W now is
post-contest. Very hard to use (at least for a caveman). Had very smooth
luck/operation with interleaving 2/3 of the way, then hit the skids on 160 where
usually no answers to CQs and I got beat out calling others if anyone was
closer.

Five min segments: 7, 9, 12, 9, 9, and a closing 7.

Four banders with Big-Mike/RE and Marvelous-Marv, N5AW. Tnx guys. Seemed to have
a slim two or three QSO lead on Mr. KZ5D, but he closes fast on that magic gumbo
dirt combination on the low bands.

As usual, a great rush. Many, many seemed to be racking up great numbers.

Tnx all, Jim N3BB