[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 23 22:30:13 EST 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX

  160:   6      6
   80:  20     17
   40:  15     13
   20:   6      6
   15:   1      1
Total:  48     42  Total Score = 2,016

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Good conditions, and little line noise here for a change...moist night.
 Very heavy QRM, with peeps stacked up. I seemed to have had two left hands as
was not sharp on timing and being on the correct band. Lost a heck of a lot of
jumpers as well. Slunk away and kept at it.

Tnx to W5JAW and N5AW as w/out local activity and help, I really would have been
way down. However, all in all, the Mults per QSO ratio was quite good.

Five min segments: 7, 9, 9, 7, 10, and 6.

I struggled on 80/160 as usual. Just can't win the jumpers with closer stations.
KI6RRN, W9RE, and K9BGL very strong on 80 and probably 160 as usual. No
Louisiana for me as no NA5G or KZ5D. Tnx three bands with BigMike/RE and N5AW.
W5JAW was aa four bagger...tnx!

Everything was clicking here except for the op, I feel.

Tnx all, and wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah greetings to all.

Jim N3BB