[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 30 22:14:18 EST 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 31

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX

  160:   5      5
   80:  17     15
   40:  22     16
   20:   3      2
   15:   2      1
Total:  49     37  Total Score = 1,813

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another ragged night for the op here. Took a while to get the SO2R mojo going.
TR4W is not as smooth as TR-Log. But it is what I use now. Still w/out a
separate RX ant and that hurts on 80 and 160. Missed a few callers. Sorry.

Locals N5AW and K5PI stellar with four Qs each. Many thanks. Ran about dead even
with KZ5D with five mins to go, which usually means he cleaned me out on 160 and
80 later.

Some very good numbers tonight. As usual, K9BGL must have a remote antenna in
town on 160 as Karl sure is STRONG there, even louder than BigMike(RE) and that
ain't easy.

Thanks to all. Great fun with super ops. Now to a finger of Kentucky's finest.

Happy and healthy New Year to all!

Jim N3BB