[3830] NAQP CW W2LCQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 18:43:39 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NYC

Total:  235    67  Total Score = 15,745

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team Earth

Comments:

Conditions were great. Worked almost everyone I could hear. Most of my Qs were
from running. I ran from necessity as I did not have the patience for prolonged
S&Ping. First contest I ever ran so much. Had a lot of fun especially having
big guns and FRCers stop by toward the end of the contest. One hour my rate was
38 which for me had to be a record! Thanks to K2XR who gave me some tips on how
to get and hold a run frequency. Go Team Earth! Go FRC!

Icom 7300 w/WinKeyer USB 100 w out
Icom AH-4 auto tuner
Alinco 32A switching power supply
Antenna 30' wire up 30' in a tree
N3ZN paddle
Dell 7840 Latitude laptop Windows 10/N1MM=