[3830] NAQP CW N5DX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 18:56:31 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5DX
Operator(s): N5DX
Station: N5DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR

   15:   13     7
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1443   196  Total Score = 282,828

Club:

Team: ARKANSAS TRAVELERS

Comments:

Fun contest, operating from my dad's house in Siloam Springs, AR.  His station
has some history considering it was the original N5DX's (my grandfather)station
since the early 1970s.  K8CC spent a good deal of time there with my dad and
grandfather while he attended John Brown University so it was nice to operate
there and use "Dave" during the contest.

Station setup:

20-10: WU2X design 24' tribander at 70'.  3 elements on 20, 4 on 15, and 5 on
10.

40: K5GO homebrew shortened dipole just above the tribander

80: Vertical fed against the tower

160: Shunt fed tower with about 20 radials.

Thanks for all of the Qs and thanks to KM5G for organizing the Arkansas Traveler
team!

73,
Kevin, N5DX