[3830] CWopsT K3GHH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 13 09:18:21 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 13

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  58  Mults = 56  Total Score = 3,248

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I am still working on the move of the HF9V from the roof to the back yard
(heartedly approved by my kids, who may think I'm getting old). Installed a new
14' section of 75-ohm coax (*matching*, Butternut says) yesterday. In my small
back yard, woven with tree roots, I have only one 40m radial and one 80m radial
(that one winds around quite a bit) installed.

The 2K-FA autotuner does fine on 40 and 20 (what a pleasure; it's almost like my
Novice days, when I was blissfully ignorant of SWRs), and the Palstar AT4K
handles 80m.

Thanks for the QSOs, guys! 73... John K3GHH