[3830] CWopsT K3GHH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 20 09:17:16 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 20

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  73  Mults = 68  Total Score = 4,964

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Personal best, probably by 1300 points! Yes, I know, not spectacular for HP but
I'm doing only SnP with a Linux log not suited to contesting.

The HF9V is A LOT easier to work on now that it's mounted on the ground rather
than on the roof of my 2-story-plus-attic house! Yesterday I spent some time on
it, and was able to get SWRs low enough on the low-CW portions of 80, 40, and 20
(plus some other bands we don't use) that the 2K-FA ATU now handles EVERYTHING
automatically. What a pleasure.

It was nice to work so many Europeans. Thanks, everyone, and 73 --- John K3GHH