[3830] CQ160 CW KE3K Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 19:37:50 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MI

Total:  QSOs = 374  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 3  Total Score = 47,937

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

Thank you to everyone for all of the contacts!

My 160 horizontal loop definitely lived-up to the reputation of being an NVIS
antenna this weekend. Solid performance within the US, but could barely hear,
let alone work, stations in Europe and other locations. The system snow passing
through the midwest may likely have had an impact as well.

It was a tiring weekend splitting BIC time between the 160 CW and WFD tests. I'm
thankful for my XYL who made sure I had meals, snacks, and didn't hae to venture
far away from the rig. It was an enjoyable weekend, but I'm ready to head to bed
early this evening!

73,
Bob, KE3K